3.3 - Application Menu
Application menu appears in the upper-left corner of the window. It includes commands for Workspace such as Create Workspace and Open workspace. It also lists the recent workspaces.
- Clicking on "Create Workspace" will allow you to create new workspace from application.
- Clicking on "Open Workspace" will allow you to switch between workspaces.
- Clicking on "License Upgrade" will allow you to upgrade or request for license. See "Upgrading license" for more information.
- "Help" opens the User guide
- "About" provides details of the installed product and the licensing details.
- "Exit" terminates all ongoing processes and closes the application.