HowTo: Resolve Internal Document Links
Internal link resolution can be achieved with the Link resolution feature of Proventeq Migration Accelerator. You may need to perform some configuration as outlined below.
- Go to the Proventeq Migration Accelerator installation location i.e.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Proventeq\Proventeq Migration Accelerator
- Open the MigrationAccelerator.exe.config file
- Enter the following key under the app settings section
<add key="Transformation.Regex_LinkToResolve" value="(?<=[?]id[=])\d+(?=[&]v)" />
The regular expression pattern may need to be changed based on the link formats in your environment.
Enable Link Resolution
- From the “Migration Tasks” pane click on the “Settings” button of the Migration Task for which you wish to enable link resolution.
- The “Content Type Mapping Settings” window should appear, from this windows select the “General Settings” tab.
- Enable (tick) the “Resolve internal links in well-known file type” checkbox (shown below).
- Proceed to tick the checkboxes for each filetype that you wish to enable link resolution on (shown below).